Wednesday, July 6, 2016

7/6/2015: Progress

Weight:  152.2

Thirteen days later and I am almost back to 152.0 pounds.  Jeesh!  That San Diego Binge was certainly not worth it!  I get on an airplane again tomorrow to visit Dad and Kay for a few days in Sequim, WA, but I am not worried about staying on program while I am there.  Dad's poker night is tonight, so he'll be back on program tomorrow, as he shakes off whatever weight he gains tonight at the poker game.  I am hoping we get to take some long walks, hit some tennis balls, go to the gym, and in general stay fairly active.  Dad cooks healthy food and avoids fast carbs, as he calls them, so I don't think food will be a problem.  I am looking forward to the visit and hope to be able to relax and get away from the stress of everyday life for a few days.

The workouts and runs are going well.  I still enjoy having Lauren come to the house once a week for my personal training sessions.  That seems to be working out very well for both of us.  She provides me with two additional training programs every week, and I am determined to get them done before she comes back for our next session.  I am a little less motivated to get my runs in, but I know they are important so I do run on almost all of my scheduled running days.  It was hot and muggy out there this morning!!

I'm not sure when I am going to take my next progress photos.  I like taking them on Saturdays, but I won't be here the next two Saturdays.  My flight leaves tomorrow at 7:00AM.  If I can get my photographer out of bed early enough, I will try to get my photos snapped before we leave for the airport.  I might not get them posted until I get back from Sequim, but at least I can get the pictures taken.  We'll see.  I don't want this trip and next weekend's trip to see my sister to throw me too far from my routine.

Charts work!!  I marked my weight on my chart today and it was nice to see my progress line below my goal line again.  It's great incentive to get back on track after suffering a set back.

I hope you have a good day, today!  I'm going to give it my best shot!!




No comments:

Post a Comment