Thursday, April 19, 2012

4/19/2012: *Heavy Sigh*

I got home from work last night and started cooking dinner right away. I was trying a couple of new recipes, so dinner took longer to prepare than normal, so we didn't end up eating until almost 8:00. Dinner was healthy and delicious; we had lentil pecan burgers, spicy sweet potatoes, and broccoli, but we ate so late that it led to me being heavier this morning than I have been for the last two mornings. Tuesday and Wednesday I was very excited about weighing 209.2 pounds, but this morning the scale crept back up to 210. I hated having to mark that straight line on my chart, but it is what it is. I wanted to mark my weight at 209.2 so badly!!! It's frustrating, sometimes, that I chose to mark my chart on Thursdays and Mondays, since Thursdays are so often my heaviest day of the week, but at the same time marking my chart only twice a week does help me see the patterns. At least I know it's a pattern and this weekend I'm pretty certain I'll see better results.

Carla leaves tomorrow, so starting this Sunday I am going to try to be disciplined about preparing meals for the week. If I can get a couple of meals cooked on Sunday so all we have to do is heat them up during the week, that will help a lot. I'm going to have to get a lot more organized now that I won't have her help.

No comments:

Post a Comment