Thursday, April 5, 2012

4/5/2012 - Somethings Happening Here

There is something happening here and I don't know what it is. Halfway through my workout this morning I started having vivid dream recalls, seemingly at random, and I've kept having them throughout the morning. Jack said if I suddenly see a number sequence I should buy a lottery ticket; perhaps he's right! All of the dreams have something to do with working out, exercising, or losing weight. It's not that surprising that I would be dreaming about these things, but I haven't been remembering the dreams in the morning. Now, this morning for the last couple of hours I've been having flashbacks to dreams I've had. It's been bizarre, to say the least! Unfortunately, I lose the details of the dreams almost as quickly as I recall them, or I would talk about them here. I'll try keeping a notepad next to me and if it happens again I will write it down so I can tell you about them! Obviously my sub-conscious mind is working on this goal as hard as my conscious mind and body are!

Today was an official weigh-in day and I weighed 213.2 pounds, so that binge on Monday night caused me to weigh 0.6 pounds more this morning than I did Monday morning. It could have been and would have been much worse if I did not go into damage control mode almost as soon as it happened. In reality, it was only about one hour of no self-control. Thank goodness I got control of myself after that and got back on plan. It is not fun to post any weight gain at all, but it is a reminder of the importance of staying on track.

It's a strange feeling, a lot of loose thoughts are rattling around in my head this morning, yet they have not jelled enough for me to be able to write about them. I'm definintely keeping a notebook close by today to see what surfaces. Perhaps it will be interesting. Then again, perhaps not!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment