Thursday, December 20, 2012

12/20/12: Feeling Better, Getting Back Into the Swing of Things

Morning Weight:  154.6
This Morning's Exercise: Biggest Loser Wii Fit Game; 30 minute moderate full body exercise routine and 8 minute stretching cool down
Yesterday's Exercise:  None - just rested
Yesterday's Calories: 1555
Vitamins:  1-A-Day, D, B-Complex, Calcium, Glucosamine

I am definitely coming out of the backside of this cold and feel much better this morning than I did earlier in the week.  I decided to start exercising again, but to keep it light for another day, so I popped the Biggest Loser disc into the Wii console and selected a moderate workout.  My sluggish body resisted the movement a bit, but it felt good to get in at least some exercise today.  As a recap, this cold caused me to do lighter than normal exercise on Sunday (a 3.5 mile walk) and no exercise on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.  This has been an unscheduled break.  Tomorrow is my scheduled session with Jeremy Walters.  I think I will feel well enough to do that by tomorrow, though we may need to take it a little easier than normal.

Jack and I are ready for Christmas and that feels good.  The kids packages are getting delivered today and tomorrow, I have all of Jack's presents and stocking stuffers, and all I have to do is wrap the presents and put them under the tree.  Christmas Eve will be a baking day so I can take several tins of cookies to Kate & Don's house for our annual McKown Family gathering.  I like to bake enough cookies that they have a few tins left over to enjoy after everyone leaves.  Other than that, it will be a mellow long weekend.  We are looking forward to it.

Yes, I lost another four-tenths of a pound!  It sure is a lot more fun to mark my chart when the line is going down instead of straight across.  It won't be too much longer now before this chart is done and I need to start tracking towards my 2013 goals, whatever they end up being.

No other news to talk about...it's snowing out.  It'll be a late start going to work today to avoid the worst of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment