Monday, December 24, 2012

12/24/12: Sunday Photo and Updated Chart

Morning Weight:  152.4
This Morning's Exercise: Going to gym this morning for Strength Training
Yesterday's Exercise:  1 hour and 50 minutes of racquetball with Jack
Yesterday's Calories: 1568
Vitamins:  1-A-Day, D, B-Complex, Calcium, Glucosamine

It has been a couple of weeks since I updated my photo, so today you get three! I know it's silly, but I wanted to show off a little of my shopping smarts!  Below are the three-in-one outfits I got at Coldwater Creek's 50% off of everything sale on Friday evening:

First, just the classic turtle neck with jeans (just the turtle neck is new, I bought the jeans at JCP a few weeks ago)
12-24-12:  152.4 Pounds, 71.6 pounds lost, 2.4 to go

Now, add the scarf and it is a whole different look!  I never would have worn a scarf as an accessory before because they made me feel so bulky.  Not anymore!

And third, add a vest for those cold winter days!!  I like all three looks and they all look different from each other.  Pretty fun, huh?

And here is a photo of what I am most excited about.  My Chart!!!  Look how close the red line is getting to the x-axis!!  This is happening.  I am going to reach goal soon!!
12/24/12 Chart, 43 weeks, 71.6 pounds lost, 2.4 to go!!



2 comments:

  1. You look soooo beautiful! Congrats to you! Well done Girly, well done.

    ReplyDelete