Wednesday, May 11, 2016

5/11/2016: Storm is Threatening

Weight:  161.8

The lightening and thunder have started so, in spite of getting up early to run, I am going to wait until this afternoon.  The storm is close and I have no desire to get caught in it.  It is supposed to be much nicer this afternoon.  I am sore from Sunday's and Tuesday's weight lifting routines, all over sore.  I guess you could say it is a "Good sore," as it is evidence that I worked hard.  It's a start.  I'm looking forward to being strong and fit, again.

I'm just starting to get back into the routine of getting up by 4:00AM so that I can eat breakfast and workout and still get to work by 7:00.  I need to go to bed a little earlier.  It takes several days to get the routine down pat.  By next week it will be habit, again.  Lauren comes by tomorrow morning.  After that we will be back to our Saturday morning schedule.

I feel like I have a lot dogging me, lately.  Big projects that are not quite finished and little projects that haven't been started, both at home and at work.  I need to start finishing them up to give myself some peace of mind.

There doesn't seem to be much to talk about this morning, so I am going to wrap this up and head to work.  I need to put the finishing touches on one of these big projects that is not quite finished.

Have a great day!




No comments:

Post a Comment