Thursday, May 12, 2016

5/12/16: The Year is Flying By!

Weight:  160.8

I can't believe it is May 12th, already.  Where does the time go?  Before we know it the summer will be half over and we'll be getting ready for winter.  Time seems to slip by in spits and spurts.  There are months that last f-o-r-e-v-e-r and there are months the last a couple of days.  May is one of those months that just seems to fly by.

Lauren will be here in a few minutes for our workout and I won't have time afterwards to blog, so I thought I'd take a minute to write before she gets here.  Mostly, I want to say that I am a little disappointed in myself for allowing myself to gain a couple of pounds last week.  I really thought when I hit 159 a week ago that that would be the last time in my life that I saw the 160s.  Then, just a few days later, there is a family emergency and for several days I let my resolve melt.   I got right back on track once everyone left, so that's good, but still, I wish I hadn't slipped.  Lack of sleep plus stress is a combination that weakens my resolve.  I need to be careful about that.

Until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment