Thursday, June 16, 2016

6/16/2016: A Lot on My Mind

Weight:  153.4

I received a couple of thoughtful responses to my blog post yesterday, one via text from one of my daughters and one from my sister, and though their comments addressed very different ideas they were both incredibly thought provoking.  Now I have a lot of different thoughts running through my mind.  They've triggered a lot of different memories, good memories of when I learned certain things that have built up this reservoir of strength and this incredibly large toolbox that I have to at my disposal to help me fight the good fight.

I'm looking forward to having the time to put up posts responding to the flood of thoughts that were triggered by their comments, but I don't have time for that right now.  For now, I just want to say thank you.  You both mean so much to me.

Love,

Roberta


No comments:

Post a Comment