Monday, June 20, 2016

6/20/16: Getting Ready for Vacation

Weight:  154.0

I dropped four tenths of a pound, about a third of what I gained on Saturday, after being 100% on program yesterday.  It wasn't hard to get back on program after my rough Saturday afternoon.  My desire to get to my goal weight is a lot stronger than my desire to eat crap.  One afternoon out of a little over six weeks of being on program isn't bad.  This is the beginning of the seventh week of Operation Re-Start and I'm going strong.

I have several little trips coming up.  This Thursday we leave for San Diego to see Brianna, Kyle, and their new baby, Killian.  I'm home for the July Fourth weekend, but the weekend after that I go to Sequim, Washington to see my dad and the weekend after that I am going on a weekend vacation with my sister.  In the last 6 weeks of my challenge I have 3 trips planned!  It is going to take a lot of resolve to stay on program!!  I really want to see great results from this 12 weeks, though, so I know I can do it.  I want to be able to look back at the photos from this 12 weeks and be able to see what 12 weeks of being On Program and exercising regularly can do for my body.  The photos are true inspiration to keep on program.

Today is just another day.  I'm glad the company picnic is done.  It'll be back to the basics at work.  I have to figure out how to give everyone a raise.  We are way past due.

Until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment