Tuesday, June 21, 2016

6/21/16: Summertime and I Bought a Two Piece

Weight:  153.2

OK, so I have recovered from my Saturday afternoon of excesses.  This is about what I expect to happen when I reach goal and go off program now and then.  A weight gain of two or three pounds then it will take two or three days of being back on program to lose it again.  I am looking forward to being 150 pounds.  I will be there soon.

I try very hard some days to talk myself out of working out.  I try to convince myself that skipping a day won't matter or that I will work out when I get home (which all of us know by now is probably not true).  Then I remember the photos and how much progress I've made and I remember the fact that I just bought a two piece bathing suit and that is enough to convince me to go put on my gym clothes and start lifting weights.

My bathing suit is pretty cute.  It consists of a bikini top and boy shorts bottoms.  Believe me, when you are 54 those boy shorts do you a lot of favors.  :)  I can't really believe I bought a suit that shows my tummy, but I did.  I modeled it for Jack and he was all smiles, so I guess I did alright!

Gotta run.  Only two days left in this week before we head to San Diego!

Have a good one out there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment