Thursday, June 2, 2016

6/2/2016: Official Week 4 Results Coming Tomorrow!!

Weight:  155.8

How predictable is that?  Several days ago I said my weight would plateau because I dropped a couple of pounds over just a couple of days.  Sure enough, my weight has plateaued at exactly 155.8 pounds.  It's kind of funny, I felt smaller this morning and really expected to see a drop on the scale this morning, but nothing doing.  The number on the scale was exactly what it was yesterday.  I'll just go with the theory that I am smaller because muscle takes up less room that fat.

I am approaching the end of Week 4:  Operation ReStart.  My trainer will be here tomorrow morning and we'll take measurements and do the rest of my fit-test.  I did the run portion of my fit-test this morning and made it two miles without slowing to a walk.  On Day One I made it 1.25 miles.  I am making progress.

I feel great!!  Weight lifting is like taking magic tonic water.  It makes me feel so alive and energetic. It feels like my body is running on all eight cylinders rather than chugging along on four.  I am a happier person when I lift weights three days a week.  There is no question about it.  I am so glad I have figured this out.

Have a fun day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment