Wednesday, June 22, 2016

6/22/16: Short Vacation Looming on My Mind

Weight:  152.8

We leave for San Diego tomorrow and I am very excited to see our youngest daughter, her husband, and their brand new baby boy; our ninth grandchild!  Can you believe it?  I'm a grandmama 9 times over!  What a blessing!  Of course, our grandchildren are the most awesome kids in the world! I can't wait to meet the newest member of our family.

But the prospect of being on the road (or in the air) is looming on my mind.  I am so close to goal and it is so hard for me to stay on program when I fly.  I do a much better job when I go on road trips.  I think air trips are harder because flying is so much more stressful and uncomfortable.  I think I eat just to calm myself down.  My goal is to stay on program while on this 5 day trip.  I can do this,  My goal is to weigh a little bit less when I get home, not a few pounds more.

Root for me while I'm gone!!

Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment