Saturday, June 25, 2016

6/25/16: Family Time in San Diego

Weight: ??

We are in the San Diego area visiting Bri and Kyle and getting to know Killian, our newest grandchild. We're having a great visit, Bri is recovering well and Killian is a perfect little baby.  It's nice to be able to spend this time together.

I'm staying close to program so far. It's a little more difficult to stay on program because I have to work my food around other people's schedule. I have no idea if I'll weigh more or less when I get home than I did when I left, but as long as I stay close to program I'll be happy with myself.

We're headed to my nephew's house for lunch this afternoon where I'll get to meet my new great niece for the first time.  We'll also get to see her big sister, Amelia, again
Should be good times!

No comments:

Post a Comment