Tuesday, October 13, 2015

10/13/15: Staying on Program is Easy; Work is Hard

Days of abstinence: 20
Days until surgery: 64
Weight:  165.6 pounds

We had visitors in the building yesterday and at the last minute I had to take them to dinner.  We ended up at Joe’s Kansas City, a barbecue place.  Options were very limited so I had the smoked chicken and a side salad with no dressing.  Not a perfect Whole 30 meal, it was light on the veggies, but still On Program, for the most part.  The chicken came with a little bit of sauce on it, but I scraped it off as well as I could.  In a pinch, it’ll do.  It is not something I would do every day, nor would I recommend it for someone doing the Whole 30 for the first time.  My guests enjoyed their meal, if you come to Kansas City you pretty much have to have barbecue.

I’m not having any trouble with my food or staying On Program.  I had a good workout this morning.  It’s all good.  Work is hard, too hard maybe.  I barely have time to rub two minutes together lately.  I hope it gets better soon.  It just about has to.

Until tomorrow…


Have a beautiful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment