Monday, August 8, 2016

8/8/2016: Back into the Routine

Weight:  153.0

That's not too bad, I've been on the road for over a week and I gained 2.8 pounds.  It's particularly good, considering the fact that chocolate chip pancakes were part of every breakfast that we were in camp!

Jack and I had a fabulous vacation, both with our grandchildren camping in the Golden Gate Canyon State Park about 20 miles north of Idaho Springs and on our leisurely drives to and from Colorado.

We got home early yesterday afternoon and spent the rest of the day unloading the car, putting things away, grocery shopping, cooking and doing laundry; all to get ready for our new week to start.  This morning I got back into my routine by cooking my on-program breakfast and weight lifting for an hour.  We still have some post vacation work to do as we broke camp on a wet morning after a night of rain.  We need to lay out the tents and tarps and let everything dry before they are put away until our next camping trip.

Our vacation deserves a post of it's own, with photos, but I don't have time for that now.  I've got to get to work.  I'll try to get a post up this evening after work.

Until then, have a good one out there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment