Thursday, November 12, 2015

11/12/15: They’re Here!

Days of abstinence: 50
Days until surgery: 32
Weight:  159.8 pounds

Yes. They are here!!  All eight of our grandchildren!  We bowl on Wednesdays so I needed to leave the house just as some of the kids were showing up.  They pulled into the driveway as I was pulling out.  Jack didn’t bowl last night since he was picking people up from the airport and getting them settled in.  I missed the arrival of Andrew, Rebecca and their family.  But just as the third game was starting everyone showed up at the bowling alley.  It was super fun getting to show off all the grandbabies, from the youngest (Jordon, 6 weeks old) to the eldest (Annika, 11 years old).  I’ve never had the opportunity to introduce my grandchildren to my friends before.  It made my night.

All is well.  Blog posts will be short while the family is in town.  I’m sticking to program!


Have a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment