Wednesday, November 25, 2015

11/25/15: Donuts Stink

Days of abstinence: 63
Days until surgery: 19!!
Weight:  158.8 pounds

Have you ever noticed that donuts smell bad?  Somebody brought donuts to work and left the box on the counter.  Out of curiosity I opened the box to see what was in it.  Obviously it was baked goods and something that I would not eat, but I am a baker and am often curious about what others bring in. When I open the box the odor of the donuts hit me in the face.  I couldn't believe how overwhelming the smell was.  I never thought donuts smelled bad before, but I couldn't get the lid back on the box fast enough.  Donuts really do stink.  My, how things have changed.  It was not all that smelling a donut would have triggered all kinds of cravings.  Not anymore.  I just want to get away from them as fast as I can.  This is definitely a change for the better.

I have my pre-op appointment today.  Yikes!!  Jack is coming with me so that we can both here all of the pre-op and after care instructions.  I am getting anxious.  I can't really believe I am doing this.

Have a beautiful day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment