Saturday, November 7, 2015

11/7/15: Surgery Rescheduled

Days of abstinence: 45
Days until surgery: 37
Weight:  160.0 pounds

My surgery has been rescheduled for December 14th at 9:00AM at Overland Park Surgical Center.  I need to be there at 7:30 in the morning to get prepped.  It’s just a little over a month away.  This is really happening!

This next week should be filled with fun and excitement!  We are looking forward to our kids and grandkids coming to visit.  My first task, this morning, is to put together a grocery shopping list.  Tomorrow I will do a lot of cooking.  Preparation is key!

I’ve been a little tired this week.  I wake up all raring to go, but by the end of the day I’ve had enough.  I think it has a lot to do with work.  Even though I didn’t work as many hours this week, the tension level is pretty high.  It wears on my after a while.  Maybe next week will bring a little more focus and clear direction.  We shall see.

I’m happy to see the drop in the scale this morning.  160.0.  With any luck at all I’ll be in the 150s by the end of the weekend.  Yeah!!  I only have slightly over a month until surgery.  My best guess is that I’ll be somewhere around 154 - 155 at that time.  I’ve been losing about 5 pounds a month.  That will be fine.

It’s Saturday morning, so it’s my day to pay bills, reconcile accounts, making shopping lists, scrub bathrooms, etc.  I better get started!

Have a beautiful day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment