Saturday, November 28, 2015

11/28/15: Getting Caught Up On a Long Weekend

Days of abstinence: 66
Exercise:  Cardio weight lifting
Days until surgery: 16!!!!
Weight:  157.0 pounds

I can’t believe it is only Saturday and we have already had 2 days off from work.  It seems crazy that we are off 4 days in a row.  Pretty soon I won’t know what to do with myself.

What I did do today is exercise, in spite of forces conspiring against me.  Freezing rain outside, intermittent internet (so no Daily Burn website access) inside.  So I put together my own Black Fire-ish routine and worked hard for 40 minutes.  It was an effective workout.

Jack and I have started our Christmas shopping.  It needs to be done before surgery, so we have plans to shop a little every day and evening through next weekend.  With the cost of the two family reunions this year and my surgery, we really are going to try to keep things light this year.  I finally got our finances caught back up from the huge home renovation project from a year ago.  Two steps forward, one step back, it seems like.  It’s my own doing of course.  I don’t have to do this surgery.  It is something I really want to do!

I guess I don’t have much else to add and I can hear Jack banging around in the bedroom, so I am going to sign off and get breakfast started.


Have a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment