Saturday, October 13, 2012

10/13/12: Week 33 Photo - Did a Little Shopping

Week 33 Photo:  56.8 Pounds Lost
I felt a lot better today and Carla and I went for a 20 mile bike ride between rain showers.  It felt good to be on my bike and it was fun to ride with Carla.

I went shopping for a few clothes today and I bought size 10 straight leg Levis and medium tops, modeled by yours truly in the photo above.  When I started this program 33 weeks ago I was wearing size 18 jeans and 1X or 2X tops.  It felt great today to be trying on size 10 jeans.  We picked up several pairs and I said to Jack, "These look really small."  Intellectually I thought 10s would fit, but when I picked them up and looked at them I thought, "No way..."  But they did fit.  All of them.  I admit that the pair I am wearing here is a little snug, but it won't be long before these are loose, too.

I didn't really think I was going to buy more clothes until I reached goal, but it was getting frustrating not having anything in my closet that fit.  I only bought a few basic items that I will wear over and over again until I am ready to shop for a whole new wardrobe at the end of the year.  I'm looking forward to that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment