Monday, October 29, 2012

10/29/2012: Sunday's Photo and a Brief Update

Morning Weight:  163.6
Morning Exercise:  Strength training
Yesterday Afternoon's Exercise:  Swimming - 90 laps of 25 meter pool
Yesterday's Calories:  1587
Vitamins:  1-A-Day, D, B-Complex, Calcium, Glucosamine

I am not looking forward to going back to China next week.  We leave on Saturday morning and will get home a week from Sunday.  I'll lose two weekends, but I probably won't lose any weight!  The last time I went to China I was three pounds heavier when I got home.  I did lose it quickly, though, so I hope by being disciplined about food, water and exercise I can minimize the water retention and continue to burn fat for the week that I am gone.

We bought a lot of healthy snacks to pack, which will help with the randomness of the meals.  I am also going to ask the plant manager to have a couple of cases of water in the conference room for me, so that will help.  The gym at the hotel is very nice.  I don't think I will have trouble exercising every day.  I don't want a set-back right now, I am so close to the 150s!  I am going to work hard to stay on track while on this business trip.

Here's my Sunday picture.  This is right after I got home from the pool last night.  It's getting chilly out and I need to keep my head warm!!!  I did not come home from the gym barefoot; I already kicked my flip flops off.

10/28/2012

No comments:

Post a Comment