Sunday, October 28, 2012

10/28/2012: Party Recovery

Morning Weight:  163.8
Todays's Exercise:  I plan on going for an hour long swim later this afternoon.
Yesterday's Exercise:  6.4 mile run
Yesterday Evening's exercise:  Walking all around the Plaza - I was actually very tired after going for a 6.4 mile run and then walking around the Plaza for a few hours.  I was glad to get home and put my feet up!
Yesterday's Calories:  1619
Friday's Calories:  Too many:  We had a Fourth Friday get together Friday night which is a small gathering of friends to visit and play games.  I was hungry when I got home from work and started snacking as I was preparing the snacks for the party and the snacks just kept on getting snacked on through the evening.  I don't know how many calories I consumed.  I drank one alcoholic beverage, too.  A Mike's Hard Limeade.  I imagined that it would taste better than it did.  After I had one I didn't want another one, so that's good.  It's been several months since I had a drink and I am pretty sure it will be at least another several months before I have another one.  The end result was that I ate a bunch of junk and it showed up on the scale the next morning, big time.  I don't know my actual weight from yesterday, because when the numbers started jumping around 165.something I had seen enough and got off, quickly.  I recovered most of the way this morning, back to 163.8.  Tomorrow is my mark-my-chart day, so as long I stay under 164, I'll be happy!
Vitamins:  1-A-Day, D, B-Complex, Calcium, Glucosamine

No comments:

Post a Comment