Tuesday, October 23, 2012

10/23/2012: Quick Update

Morning Weight:  164.8
Morning Exercise:  Cardio Day; 100 floors on Stairmaster, 1500 meters row machine, 2500 strides elliptical, 10 minutes ab work
Yesterday Evening's exercise:  None - worked late.  No excuse, I know...
Yesterday's Calories:  1440
Vitamins:  1-A-Day, D, B-Complex, Calcium

I don't know if it is the water or if it was just time, but the plateau seems to be broken and I am losing weight again.  I think it probably has something to do with the fact that I am focusing on drinking plenty of water, but that may be a coincidence.  I'm going to keep keeping track of my water, though, just in case.

Off to work, now.  I need to start working more, probably through the end of the year.  Ah well, I knew this was coming.

Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment