Thursday, October 4, 2012

10/4/2012

Morning weight: 167.4. (same as the day before)
Evening exercise: Walked briskly around the ball park two times, took 19 minutes.
This morning's exercise: None, day off! Yeah, I do enjoy my mornings off. It's fun to sleep in on Thursday mornings.
Calories consumed yesterday: 1675

Carla comes home for six or seven weeks this afternoon, which is something Jack and I both welcome for a lot of reasons, not the least of which is that she likes to cook healthy meals. We are looking forward to her company and her awesome cooking!

Then we'll have more company this weekend when my day, his wife, Kay, and my sister come to visit for the weekend. Shortly after that, on October 13th, Carla's boyfriend, Drew, will be coming out for a visit and to "meet the parents." We are definitely looking forward to that visit!

I have to leave work early today to pick up Carla Marie at the airport, so I'll sign off now. Have a lovely day.



2 comments:

  1. You're my idol.......

    Looking forward to seeing Carla and meeting the boyfriend!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Your idol? That's crazy!
      Carla made it home safely yesterday and Drew will be here on the 13th. I am looking forward to meeting him, too!!

      Delete